How much is my property worth? In determining listing price, we
- Visit and assess your property, its features and amenities.
- Provide you will comparable sales analysis to determine market pricing.
- Analyze market activity – closed and pending sales – over the past year.
What are the costs involved in selling?
- Standard closing costs, for example, State of Florida doc stamps, title company costs, attorney’s fees, outstanding payments (liens, fees, mortgages, etc), and commissions.
- If applicable, FIRPA-related costs.
How long does it take to list my property?
- Professional photography, typically 1-2 days.
- Thereafter, listing is live on MLS within 24-hours.
Where will my property by marketed?
- We are a digitally savvy brokerage. Your property is marketed globally, including MLS, realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, naples.com, napleshomesandrentals.com, and 1,000’s of other websites.
What are my responsibilities as a seller?
- To be available and responsive.
- To help make your property as “saleable” as possible.
- To be amenable to sales strategies that will help sell your property quickly and at the highest price possible.
How long does it take to sell my property?
- In Naples, the average days on market is 90 days. Many properties sell in a couple of days, and some properties take significantly longer.
Naples real estate RESOURCES
Learn more about real estate trends in these Naples Area Market Reports (downloadable PDFs)
RECENTLY SOLD PROPERTIES
- 6557 Caldecott, Lely Resort
- List: $749,990 Sold: $762,000
- DOM: 78 Closed: June 11, 2021
- 8844 Mariposa, Lely Resort
- List: $639,900 Sold: $580,000
- DOM: 127 Closed: May 12, 2021
- 755 Central, Olde Naples
- List: $2,799,000 Sold: $2,350,000
- DOM: 345 Closed: June 19, 2019